WE’RE OPEN WITH STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES IN PLACE
We’re working hard to make sure we can fulfil all your timber and fencing needs whilst keeping the safety of our staff and customers our top priority.
So we’ve made a few changes:
- From Monday 22nd June our gates and shop will be open for general call-in purchases. We still advise and strongly encourage online ordering / pre-ordering to ensure we have what you need at the time, and to help is manage footfall. Strict social distancing measures apply while on site. (See below for more information.)
- There are significant shortages of certain products due to a disrupted supply chain. Please check the stock situation with us before travelling to site. Lead times are extended (some significantly) as a result of this.
What to expect while on site:
Our focus remains on safety, so we’ve made some changes. We’ve added Perspex screens to the trade counters and removed touch screens and drinks facilities. We’ve also made some changes to how things work on site:
- We’re only allowing 2 customers at a time in the shop, so you may have to wait outside and there could be long delays at busy times.
- We’re asking you to stay 2m from staff and other customers at all times. This includes when we are loading your vehicle. You may be asked to remain in your vehicle during loading or you may need to load your own goods if mechanical loading is not possible.
- Please avoid bringing children with you to site, if you must we’d ask that you do not allow them to leave your vehicle.
- We’re only allowing payment on account or by card / BACS / online.
- We’re still operating a contactless delivery service and would encourage you to use this.
- If you do come to site please listen to any direction given by our staff to ensure your and their safety.
- Lead times may be extended due to supply chain challenges, but we’ll do our best to ensure we have what you need and to update you of any issues.
- Our current opening hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please do not come to site if you have any Coronavirus symptoms or you should be self-isolating.
Log in to your account for the latest information on the changes we’ve made to help you.